Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My April Newsletter!

Here is a link to my "April Real Estate Update":
http://realtytimes.com/161/ChuckHurd
This Newsletter is full of interesting and useful information that I think you will enjoy whether you are a buyer, seller, homeowner, or renter.
This month's issue includes topics such as:
"What Can You Do To Get Your Home Sold?";
"Remodeling Improvements That Entice Buyers";
"Mortgage Interest Deduction";
"Should I Accept This Offer?";
"First Time Buyers: Preparing To Move Forward";
Plus a roundup of March real estate activity as well as much more advice and information.
I hope you enjoy this monthly newsletter. If you have any comments, please e-mail them to me. Or, if you would like to see a certain topic covered in future months, let me know that too!
If you do not wish to receive this Newsletter each month, please reply to this e-mail with the word 'REMOVE' in the subject line.
Sincerely,
Chuck Hurd

No comments:

Post a Comment